Sunday 3 April 2011

March in Books

I haven't posted anything for over a week, I have been reading but I haven't felt compelled to review anything so while I wait to feel inspired I thought I'd do an overview of March instead.
Here are the books I managed in March:

20) CHELSEA CAIN-THE NIGHT SEASON
21) C.J SKUSE-ROCKOHOLIC
22) DIANE CHAMBERLAIN-BREAKING THE SILENCE
23) CAT PATRICK-FORGOTTEN
24) KIMBERLEY DERTING-DESIRES OF THE DEAD
25) MIKE LANCASTER-0.4
26) CHRISTOPHER PIKE-WITCH
27) AMY PLUM-DIE FOR ME
28) STEPHANIE PERKINS-ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS
29) LAUREN OLIVER-DELIRIUM
30) SAMANTHA SCHULTZ-I DON'T WANT TO BE CRAZY

I really enjoyed almost all of the books I read this month so it's been a good one, although I usually find if I'm not enjoying a book I'll just put it aside in favour of something else, life is just too short to read books I'm not committed to !
My favourite reads this month were 'Rockoholic' by C. J Skuse and 'Anna and the French Kiss' by Stephanie Perkins. At the moment I'm in two minds about if it's worth reviewing 'Delirium' because I've seen so many reviews of it already, but I might do some mini-reviews and include it there.

At the moment I don't have any concrete plans for my reading in April, but as I have 10 days off work I'm hoping I can tackle one of the lengthy books I've been postponing!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really great reading month to me! Die For Me looks so good and I can't wait to read Forgotten. It's calling to me.

    Hope you enjoy your 10 days off work! Sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete